History

1928 Bernard Pellegrino Sr. graduated from
Yale Law School

1929 Bernard Pellegrino hung his shingle
across from the New Haven Green on the corner of
Church and Chapel Streets in the Liggett Building
to begin a law practice which has survived him for
more than 80 years

Bernard Pellegrino Sr

1961 The law firm moved to the Powell Building at 157 Church Street and became Pellegrino and Pellegrino with the addition of son, Bernard A. Pellegrino

1963 The law firm moved to the Union
Trust Building at 205 Church Street and became
Pellegrino, Pellegrino and Pellegrino with the
addition of son, Joseph Pellegrino


1971 The firm acquired the former Burwell House, a beautiful Chateauesque House, and moved into its present location at 475 Whitney Avenue

Union Trust Building

1972 The firm name was changed to The Pellegrino Law Firm

2007 Staff and Attorneys of The Pellegrino Law Firm

1984 The firm's founder, Bernard
Pellegrino Sr. passed away

Pellegrino Law Firm 75 Year Anniversary

Staff and Attorneys

2004 The Pellegrino Law Firm
celebrates 75 years of practicing law