|1928 Bernard Pellegrino Sr. graduated from
Yale Law School
1929 Bernard Pellegrino hung his shingle
across from the New Haven Green on the corner of
Church and Chapel Streets in the Liggett Building
to begin a law practice which has survived him for
more than 90 years
|1961 The law firm moved to the Powell Building at 157 Church Street and became Pellegrino and Pellegrino with the addition of son, Bernard A. Pellegrino|
|1963 The law firm moved to the Union
Trust Building at 205 Church Street and became
Pellegrino, Pellegrino and Pellegrino with the
addition of son, Joseph Pellegrino
|1971 The firm acquired the former Burwell House, a beautiful Chateauesque House, and moved into its present location at 475 Whitney Avenue
1972 The firm name was changed to The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C.
2007 Staff and Attorneys of The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C.
|1984 The firm’s founder, Bernard
Pellegrino Sr. passed away
|2004 The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C.
celebrates 75 years of practicing law