He has served as a guest lecturer in the field of zoning, at Quinnipiac University School of Law.
When not practicing law, Attorney Pellegrino devotes himself to numerous community and professional endeavors. He sat as a Director on the Board of First Constitution Bank and earned the title of Trustee Emeritus from his tenure as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Albertus Magnus College. Attorney Pellegrino also had the honor of being a member of Governor Grasso's Task Force on Housing. He served as a member of the Greater New Haven Regional Growth Partnership and as a Trustee of Yale New Haven Hospital and the Hospital of Saint Raphael. He also served as a mediator for land use cases for the Connecticut Superior Courts.
Attorney Pellegrino was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1961 following his education at the University of Notre Dame and University of Connecticut School of Law.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- University of Notre Dame
Classes & Seminars
- Lecturer, Zoning, Environmental, Administrative and Condominium Law, Guest Lecturer, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Trustee, Yale New Haven Hospital
- Trustee, Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Mediator, Connecticut Superior Courts
- Real Estate Development
- Administrative Law
- Connecticut, 1961