Attorneys Helping Victims Of Medical Malpractice
Medical professionals can make mistakes that leave their patients seriously injured – or worse. The attorneys of The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C., represent clients who were injured by the negligence or carelessness of doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals as well as hospitals, clinics and other health care providers.
The Medical Malpractice Representation We Provide
Over the years, we have represented people who have suffered significant harm in clear-cut cases of malpractice. In one case, our client went to a neurosurgeon for back surgery and was left paralyzed. In another case, the doctor failed to diagnose pneumonia and the client had to have his lung removed. Our personal injury lawyers represent clients in a wide range of medical malpractice claims, including those involving:
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of cancer and other life-threatening conditions
- Birth injuries that result in cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, shoulder dystocia, hypoxia
- Medication errors, including overdose, underdose, wrong medication and other doctor, pharmacist or nursing medication errors
- Emergency room errors such as failure to diagnose symptoms of heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism and other life-threatening conditions
- Surgical errors, including anesthesia errors, performing the wrong operation, operating on the wrong body part, or leaving instruments or sponges inside of a patient
Not every doctor’s mistake or bad outcome results in medical malpractice. Medical professionals must violate an established standard of care for malpractice to occur.